A PAC Ambassador is a great way to contribute to a worthy cause. As a PAC Ambassador you will represent the PAC in many ways, one of which is to help raise money. Each PAC Ambassador will have their names and picture listed on this page for their good work. Each year during our annual meeting we will recognize our PAC Ambassadors for good work they have done.
Become a HDPAC Ambassador
HDPAC Ambassadors are key communicators of the PAC’s value, and they are at the heart of efforts to grow participation.
Ambassadors are assigned to a Board Member of the HDPAC who help them focus their efforts within their states to educate their community about HDPAC.
The HDPAC, a political action committee of the Haitian Diaspora has an Ambassador program which is open to any willing participant.
- Support the HDPAC Board Members by keeping in contact at least quarterly with donors in an assigned geographic area.
- Identify new HDPAC members.
- Motivate existing HDPAC contributors to increase their contributions.
- Encourage HDPAC members to participate in local and federal congressional events.
- With the Board Advisor, set goals to identify and increase HDPAC donors and contributions.
- Contact five to 10 members per month
- Assist Board Members at conferences during business meetings and at the HDPAC booth.
Board Advisor Responsibilities (with support from HDPAC staff)
- Serve as liaison between assigned ambassadors and the HDPAC Board.
- Provide ambassadors with a list of all donors in their assigned area.
- With the ambassador, set goals such as growth in number of individuals who contribute.
Become an Ambassador
Interested in becoming a HDPAC ambassador? Contact HDPAC at 202-580-3397. Email: [email protected] with AMBASSADOR in the subject line.